Sunclass Airlines seeks a new dedicated employee to our Fuel and Ground Ops function.
Our new Assistant Manager is a person with experience from fuel handling or ground operations including knowledge of the rules and requirements of the authorities. You are a good negotiator and possess the ability to communicate with suppliers, stations and internally in Sunclass. You must be versatile and understand the importance of us all working towards the same goal. Co-operation and communication are therefore keywords to you. The duties in Ground Operations will be Deputy to Ground Ops Manager, participate in the daily Ground Ops operations and to be responsible for fuel handling and logistic of fuel supply.
- Responsible for the fuel contracts and supply
- Direct contact to the fuel suppliers
- Deputy to the Ground Ops Manager
- Quality assurance of the standards in the department
- Perform inspections of airports
- Day-to-day Ground Ops duties including aircraft cleaning
- Update and maintain Ground Operations Manual
- Establish and maintain procedures
- Follow up on incidents and manage reports
- You respect internal rules and procedures
- You are co-operative
- You work strategically and holistically
- Optimization of the way we work is a challenge to you
- You have a high stress threshold
- You possess analytical skills
- You are familiar with fuel or ground handling
- You are an experienced airline employee
- You are working with an analytic approach
- You are an IT super user
- You master the Scandinavian languages and English in both writing and speaking
- You are flexible regarding working hours
- An exciting job in a busy and dynamic environment
- Salary and terms of employment according to qualifications
- Health insurance
Send your application and CV using the link below
Deadline for application is 3th of March.
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
For further information please call Ground Ops Manager Belinda Engberg +46 706224273 or Director Operations Bent Erlandsen +45 20421873