Sunclass Airlines is the largest charter airline in Scandinavia with a A321 and A330 fleet. We look for candidates who are eager to join a company that is known for its high quality and safety standard. As a pilot with Sunclass, you will play a vital part in delivering the best weeks of the year for our guests.
We hire for our Copenhagen base, but you will operate out of Scandinavia to our tour operators' preferred destinations. You must expect to have many days away from base, due to the nature of our operation.
The ideal candidate has 1500 hours of total time and jet experience and lives in the Copenhagen area or Southern Sweden. An airbus rating is an advantage but not a requirement. We are hiring for knowledge, skills and attitude.
- valid FCL
- valid IR(A)ME
- valid medical class 1
- ATPL theory
- speak at least one Scandinavian language
- a highly competitive package with great staff travel opportunities
- an exiting job in the biggest travel group in the Nordics
- a vibrant working environment and good colleges
- competitive employment conditions
The remuneration is according to the collective labour agreement between Sunclass Airlines and Sunclass Pilot Union.